What a great opportunity we had to spend Christmas in beautiful Pennsylvania with our wonderful Grandma Julie and Grandpa Kurt.
It was wonderful to have everyone there, even if it was for only a few short days. After the few months I had, I felt pampered, at ease and can't tell you the number of comfort baths I took in Julie's wonderful tubs.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making this a wonderful First Christmas for Baby Kurt! Here are some of my favorite photos from that week:









It was wonderful to have everyone there, even if it was for only a few short days. After the few months I had, I felt pampered, at ease and can't tell you the number of comfort baths I took in Julie's wonderful tubs.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making this a wonderful First Christmas for Baby Kurt! Here are some of my favorite photos from that week:
No comments:
Post a Comment