Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Favorite Part

"This is My Favorite Part".

Some days I believe it.

Other days I have to keep saying it over and over to convince myself.

Sometimes life just goes the way you want. It's clean, easy and simplistic. How can you argue with a face like this?

Other days (like today) it seems that The Boy knows just what buttons to push (I think his first words may just be, "Get out of that garbage!" or, "No! No hands in the toilets!" or, my personal favorite, "No, no baby. We are people- not piggies").

Every cupboard that can be opened- is.
Every bag that could be emptied- has been.
Every nose that needs to be has been picked.
(He laughs hysterically when I freak out and swat his hand out of his nose. NOT funny!)


And, even though I know days like these do come, I somehow find the part of me that says (WAY down deep), "Little do I know this really is my favorite part...so far". Just pray that when there are THREE of them tearing the house apart, I'm still able to say, "THIS is my favorite part".

No comments: