Nothing earth shattering has happened in the last few weeks, but enough time has passed that I find myself watching the kids and thinking, "When did they get this big?" So before any more time passes and I forget what the days were like, here are just a few glimpses into our life the last few weeks.
Watch out world, 2 year old on 3 wheels!
That is one nice bass!
I've never seen such a sad scrape on such a happy nose!
Someone's tooth is out of control!
Working late one night on school, I had the door open to feel the breeze and this young bird came to join me. He sat with me for more than a few minutes before I helped him back outside. We had a nice chat him and I, but I'm afraid he just wasn't much of a help when it came to cutting out lamination.
There is no DNA test needed. This boy is my son! When we walked into Target the other day, his exact words were, "WHAT?! There are so many books! Okay. This is officially my new favorite place! I can stay here forever!"
He's home! Nephew #1 has faithfully returned! Now a little less than two years for nephew #2!
We're a little late on the uptake, but these three just got their own library cards. Finally- I only have to be in charge of a small handful of books instead of the entire first floor!
Our field trips to the library include rides on the carousel.
Poor Dad. He doesn't get a lot of work done from home when there are sick kids!
So I guess not everyone is super pumped about wearing little white booties over their shoes
(we all love Cash's new shlump phase he's going through!)
Love this handsome, dapper man!
Cedar City Temple open house
Grandma and Grandpa Julie
We love having Grandma and Grandpa Julie come on our field trips with us! It happens a lot and we're so lucky to have them be a part of our school experience.
The toothless twins. It is now my new goal in life to teach them both to sing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".
Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different
- C.S. Lewis


















No comments:
Post a Comment