Most people would cringe at that thought.
Not me! Not only do I adore my in-laws, they prove to be wonderful house guests.
My house was always clean, the children held and fed (which is no small feat!), quilts were bound (if that's even the correct term) and my Honey Do list was checked off.
Chase and his dad Kurt spent a few hours putting in the new fireplace for Aunt Veva.
At first Kurt (or Mini K as he's known when Grandpa Kurt is around) just sat and watched in awe. We brought him into the front room while he was eating (more to get him away from the sewing machine than anything else). That soon escalated to him wanting to "help". I don't know how much help he truly was, but I do know that he sure felt like one of the big boys.
All three of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment