Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Say Cheese (again!)

Remember this handsome little man?

Well, carrying on the tradition, we went in for the twins to get their pictures done with Lilac Photography. This was before Ava Dess was put on probiotics, so we were lucky to get even one or two of her not screaming. I love the one of Kurt watching them as they both scream though. So true to life at that moment.

Enjoy!
Brotherly Kisses

Brothers. Sister isn't in the picture because she was screaming. Go figure.

Sis loves to be swaddled. It was about the only way to calm her down.



I love the look on her face here!

My Favorite!

Yep, this is my life right now.

Look at this handsome young man!

Such a jokester!


I love this face!



The calm before the storm.

Pretty little feet.

Notice the animal print skirt? Yep folks, this one's a wild one!

No comments: