Just in case some of you are wondering if the kiddos and I are still alive, here are a few proof of life videos.
Ava spitting:
It's all the range around my house lately. Chase showed Kurt how to spit ice out while we were taking a lunch break on our drive one day. Now the twins have decided it's their favorite thing to do as well. Here, Ava was playing with her soothie and began to spit it out. Probably the funniest thing I saw the entire drive from Mesquite to Calgary.
Click here for a short video of Ava spitting out her soothie
Kurt talking:
It's all he seems to do these days. He's become the best parrot around. Some of my favorites are when I ask, "Kurt, what does a frog say?" and he replies, "Ribbie". Or his new favorite here at G & G's is his face when he sees a squirrel. They're all over in the back yard and one day I pointed out two running up a tree. He made this funny little move with his hands and shouts, "Squirrel!" Pretty much it's good enough to have to see for yourself.
Video of Kurt talking
Vance scooting:
I don't know why, but watching Vance scoot from behind just gives me a simple sense of satisfaction. This is what he was doing the day we got here: (ps- never mind the twins' wrestling match in this one. Some days it's the best exercise they get).
Video: Rollin' with the Hommies
and now it's morphed into this. It makes me wonder what he'll be doing when we actually return home in another week or so.
Video of Vance scooting
And there you have it...Proof that we're alive, well, happy and progressing.
Love you all!
J'me
No comments:
Post a Comment