Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Real Hero!



We had a great visitor come by today! My cousin's son Zach came by to thank the kids for their letters they wrote him for Veteran's Day.  He even brought them their own action hero (what'a guy!).  I'm sure proud of this stud.  Maybe it's because I was in the room when he was born- that bonds you in some way!  Either way, we were sure glad that he came by.  He makes us proud to call him family.

The kids were a little shy with him at first, but then warmed right up to him.  After he left, Kurt said, "Wow Mom!  I never believed a REAL hero would ever come to OUR house!".  Vance added, "Ya, but I almost didn't see him---because he was camouflaged.  We said goodbye to him only to see him a few days later when he was sealed to his beautiful bride, Chealsi.


All Ava could talk about was her dress and the kids had so much fun with their Photo Booth at the reception (thanks Kylee and Colton for playing with them!)





No comments: