Dear Da. We miss you.
You're in Canada right now, setting up camp.
Two weeks seems like an eternity.
Would you believe the kiddos are changing, everyday?!
I thought I'd take some videos so you can at least see the progress when you get home in two weeks.
Here are the twins. Notice how Ava just stares at Vance and grins? I love it! I've tried taking him away a time or two and she sure lets me know how she feels about that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGT0l4-gJlE
The Boy:
He's such a character. Here he is right after he woke up. He's taken Grandma's phone and has been walking all over the house yelling, "Ah-Woe?...Da? Mom?" I tried to get it on video, but of course he has to see the video as it's recording. Mom has this new fancy video camera and it has a flip out screen so he can see himself. So entertaining! Here he is doing his best animal sounds for you and pointing to his body parts. Smarty Pants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbWDyow30d8
Last night while Jenn, mom and I were bathing the twins, Layton had Kurt and they were pretending to sleep on my bed. Guess what I heard all last night as he lay in bed going to sleep? This odd sound. I realized this morning as he grabbed grandma's pillow and made the same sound that he's pretending to snore like Layton was. Coo Coo Crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXbJoHQcW5w
We love you and can't wait until you come home safely and soon.
Love, Your wife (and the kids)
No comments:
Post a Comment