Monday, August 27, 2018

Cousins Camp Out

This year Dad once again exceeded my expectations and took the kids camping with cousins the week Joni and I were gone on our cruise to Mexico. 



When I came back I heard all about their fun adventures together camping with Auntie Kale and the Morris Family. 





Yep.  That's about right. 


Their favorite part was in the morning going to "Kale's Kafe" for their morning oatmeal.  She had lots of toppings and yummy things they could put in it to make it perfect for each one of them. 




They even went to church with the Morris Family.  I bet that was one noisy bench at church that day! 


They visited the Salt Lake Temple together, went and got (vegan) ice cream together and just enjoyed their summer together.  


What a fun group of kids! We love you cousins (and Aunties!). And thank you to our amazing dad for making memories that will last a lifetime! 

No comments: