Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolution #1- CHECK!


Well, I did it. I said I wouldn't, (one more thing to start and possibly not finish) but I did. I jumped on the "Blog-Wagon". Call me crazy, but I'm trying to keep my new year's resolutions. The first on my list? Keep a better journal and for heaven's sake- keep in touch with family and friends near and far. This year I've felt that maybe I've enjoyed being a newlywed a little too much and therefore have loosened up on some of my previous obligations. One of which is keeping in touch with loved ones. So, here I am. Out and a proud blogger (for now). I'll keep this up in attempt to let everyone know what's going on in our lives. As a new Shillig family (to add to the many) we're starting off right!

Until next time...
Me.

No comments: