Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Bubba! Get Out of There!"

This seems to be my mantra lately.  This boy is into EVERYTHING.  I know it's a boy thing, but Kurt didn't really go through that phase (yet).  He's a bit more cautious.  Ava is just all over the place so when Vance begins to climb into and on top of things, I find myself yelling more than I'd like to.


It seems like this is all I've done with him here at Grandma's.  But, I just can't be mad at him, because, darn it- he's just so darn loveable and cute. 

He quite literally HOPS around the house all day.  He's like a happy little jack rabbit that has a constant need to get into things. 


 Still... how can you not just love this boy?



 
 He loves to go outside on "adventures". 




He finds all sorts of things to bring back (This may have possibly been a nest previously).

 I think one of my most favorite things about him, though is the fact that he loves anything cuddly and soft.  Be it babies, puppies, or extra large stuffed animals- he has to stop and hold and love them no matter what we're doing at the time.  Bless his precious, mischievous little soul!

So, if you happen to hear me yelling, "Vance!  Get out of there!"  Just know that I say it with a smile (well, most of the time) and it doesn't change the fact that I love him to bits!!

No comments: