..."Oh we're flyin' on an airplane"...
Singing once again that all familiar tune as we headed home.
We had a small delay in leaving due to a bad weather storm in Denver. Thanks to some quick thinking on Auntie Kale's part, the iPad and a box of popcorn- we were just fine.
The flight was uneventful. The little ones started to fall asleep after the second hour (hallelujah!). Soon after that Kurt followed. I was just hoping that my feet wouldn't swell, but no such luck.
Once we landed we immediately spotted Grandpa. Who knew leaving the airport could be so entertaining?
It was an extremely long night, but we're happy to be home and settling back in. My feet and ankles after a very long day were beyond unrecognizable. I guess being 7 months pregnant and traveling don't mix well. I'm happy to say that after 24 hours, they finally went back to normal....well pregnant normal. Some days I miss my feet.
But, we're home. And that's always a nice feeling.
Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.










No comments:
Post a Comment