Once upon a time, many...many...way too many years ago-
Joni and I were simply college roommates dreaming of the day we'd be married, have homes of our own and have babies. Lots and lots of babies!
Fast forward a few (ok, maybe a little more than a few) years. We met and married cousins. We were going for brothers- but close enough!
Time and prayers led us back to Utah (she north and I south). Me with my three kids, her with her Ellie Girl.
This year, at my birthday lunch we discuss our own individual plans, and find that we're both looking to expand our families. She once again proves herself as my very own personal shopper, and life just couldn't get better.
Until it did. A few months later we meet up for a much needed spa day. Come to find out, we're both expecting! Only a few months apart. We realize life for us has truly come full circle.
What started out as a dream in a little college apartment so many years ago (seriously though- SO many!) now continues on every single day.
I sure love her and the joy she brings to my life.
And yes, I know no one will believe that we didn't plan this.
And yes, I also am aware that these two babies are already related. Otherwise we'd be planning their wedding already.

No comments:
Post a Comment