You guessed it! These cute little jumping frogs are having a ball.
We even went Tadpole hunting.
This is my childhood! I love that they get to experience it too.
This world is our own playground. I'm so happy I get to learn and play with this family of mine.
If I haven't told you yet- I absolutely LOVE home school! I will never get these years back and I plan to get every drop out of them that I can.
We even went Tadpole hunting.
This is my childhood! I love that they get to experience it too.
This world is our own playground. I'm so happy I get to learn and play with this family of mine.
If I haven't told you yet- I absolutely LOVE home school! I will never get these years back and I plan to get every drop out of them that I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment