Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Sew" Much Like her Mama

This little one loves to sew and stitch.  Once we arrived home from our Pennsylvania  trip, I had a new resolve to finish some of the sewing projects I had started eons ago and desperately needed to finish.  

While I was organizing them, Sis found my embroidery hoop (it was pink after all!) and wanted to do some sewing.  I wrote her name, loaded her needle and walked away.  I thought for sure she’d get bored after a minute or two- but boy was I wrong!





After she completed her name, she couldn’t wait to start on something else.  She wanted a cat with a bow and by the next afternoon she had finished that one also.  She may take after her Daddy in a lot of ways, but in this, she is just like her Mama!





I love this girl SEW much! 

No comments: