Friday, August 25, 2017

Kale Got Married!!

Guess What!

Our gorgeous Kale Baby got married!


Many already know but I consider myself doubly blessed to not only have an amazing extended family of my own, but to be married into a wonderful group of people that I often feel are meant just for me.  Chase's baby sister Kale is a big part of that.  We all love her dearly and were so excited to learn that not only was she marrying a wonderful man, they had chosen to be married in Yosemite.  How perfectly perfect for them! 


The wedding was beyond gorgeous.  There on the Cathedral Beach, with El Capitan in the background.  It was stunning!  Fortunately everyone dropped everything they were doing and drove there to be with Kale and Roman as Grandpa Kurt married them on the beach.  

It was all I could do not to take pictures of all of this family.  These grandchildren and nieces and nephews make me so happy!  I was content just to walk around and take pictures of everyone. I  wanted this moment to last forever.  











































I love this large family of mine.  Thanks Kale Baby for getting married so that we could all get together! 

No comments: