What happens when you cram 5 busy bodies into a tiny little space and expect copious amounts of learning to happen? Well...the answer is simply "it doesn't".
With our darling little Preschooler graduating from Tot-School to actual school, it has posed a bit of a management issue. There is so much to do, and so many wanting to help.
That's when I came up with idea of having a simple interactive preschool board that Cash and Grant can manipulate as we do our Preschool section of school.
The part that I didn't expect, but am happy to see is that the older kids really want in on the action. It's hard for them not to shout out the answers, but they are sitting right along side him sining the songs (they can often be overheard saying, "I remember this song!" or "Yay! I love this one!").
Maybe it's a novelty. Maybe it'll wear off.
Or maybe, they have just come to realize, compared to their schoolwork, Preschool is fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment