Thursday, September 20, 2018

First Day of School 2018

It's here!  First day of school - 2018

Kurt- 3rd Grade
Vance and Ava- 2nd Grade
Cash- Kindergarten


I know I say this every year- but I can’t believe they are all this old already! Kurt is starting third grade with the twins in second and Cash is somehow starting kindergarten without my permission! Each year it comes so fast and starts whether I’m ready or not.




I love that she was fixing his hair before the pictures.  That's what a twin sister is for, after all! 

This cute little Kindergartner was broken hearted when his "K" balloon popped but cheered right up when we taped it back together.  


My wish this year is for all four of you to find your love for learning. I hope that you slow down, take your time and enjoy being a kid. I want you all to find things that you love and want to know more about. Maybe a new skill or a talent you want to get better at. 


I want you to know that your Dad and I are so blessed to get to spend each day with you, and want you to know that even though it may be hard and there WILL be challenges- it WILL be worth it! 

Happy first day of school, our little Shillig Scholars.  

And happy-just-be-yourself-dirty-shirt-and-all-day to this little 3 year old! 

No comments: