"And all at once, summer collapsed into fall"
- Oscar Wilde
Time is flying so fast! Where did this year go already? I have been thinking of all the fun we've been having and thought I'd share a few highlights...
Learning about spiders and their webs at co-op
Fun days at home
Field trip to the Gold Cross
Field trip to the Pumpkin Patch
Who knew corn could be this much fun?!
These two brothers are a great team!
Learning about anthropods and their classifications
Cash even found a dead spider and asked Kindle if she'd laminate it for him. Without hesitation, she came through, and now he has the creepiest bookmark I've ever seen. Now, THIS is homeschool science!
Looking at him through the microscope proved a little "harry"
But we had so much fun with it that we started grabbing anything we could to look at it under the microscope
When we're engaged, learning is fun!
We even looked at germs and how they look under the microscope...
which (thankfully) prompted a few more handwashing moments throughout the day. #imnotmadaboutit
This is the time of year I'd like to pause and just enjoy every moment. It seems like we are going at top speed from the moment we wake up to when we fall in bed asleep. I am grateful for these crazy, full days of fall and secretly, I think I love them most of all!
No comments:
Post a Comment