So today, on this cold December morning, he's heading to California with Dad to meet up with Grandpa and Grandma to go to his favorite place on earth!
I'm sure he's glad he waited because Grandma did NOT disappoint! When he got to her place she had his own toiletries and towel "just like a real hotel"!
Stopping at Dad's favorite vegan donut place in LA.
When Chase and I talked about taking him, we went back and forth about taking everyone. Then Chase said, "I think every kid in a big family needs one day to feel like they're the only kid around." After that, it was decided and I think you can see from the photos, that he enjoyed living like a King for a day.
Looks like they had a good time. We miss them, but we're glad they're having the time of their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment