So, we've been thinking of names lately. More accurately, we've been arguing about names lately. It isn't that we can't find one; it's just that we can't agree on one. He has his few ideas, I have my many. Only problem is, we can't seem to find a middle ground.I know it's early but part of me is scared to death that we won't find the perfect name. That or we'll be fighting about it right up until the baby comes. I can just see it now. The pain of labor, me yelling at my husband. Telling him to pick a name or else.... I can just see him trying to calm me down, and pacify me, he chooses a name I've been in favor for. I feel relief, finally get my way and then he writes his crazy-back-woods-Tennesse-name (sorry if I'm prejudice) on the birth certificate while I'm recovering.
Truth be told, I know we'll find something. The problem is, we're both so stubborn that we may need a third party to make the final decision. I know my blog has problems with posts so went in and made sure that my "Allow Comments" box is checked, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd LOVE to know them.
Most people don't like to give out the name they're thinking before the baby is born, but here's one (thanks Aunt Stacey!) that he admitted one day he liked and I was ecstatic because for once, I didn't hate it! The name is: Hunter. I would like: Chase Hunter Shillig. I think it has a nice ring to it. Let me know what you think. And if you like it, let him know so I can sway a few more votes my way (just kidding, please be brutally honest!)
Until then,
Love: J'me, Chase and ...?????
No comments:
Post a Comment