“Together at last, together forever. We’re tying a knot they never can sever.”
Excuse me while I break out into an Annie song. It’s been running through my mind all day as I watch these kids play.
We haven’t seen Jillian and the girls for a few years now. There was a time when we spent the majority of our time together. Kurt and Phi even grew up together a little in the Yukon. When they left to Bali, they took a little piece of us with them and it’s good to have them back!
It didn’t take long for the 6 of them to get rowdy and comfortable with each other. Maybe a little too comfortable- those poor girls were a little overwhelmed with all of these boys doing “boy things”.
We’re lucky to have them back and we’re so glad they’re here in Pennsylvania while we’re here (let’s just hope by the end they’re still speaking to us).
I apologize Phi and Freyja, for all of these boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment