Thursday, September 22, 2016

From a Liquid to a Solid

What if I told you that with a little bit of magic (and some ice and salt), you could change a liquid into a solid?  When I asked the kids this question, they looked at me like I was a little kooky.  

Once they found out WHAT we were making, they were pretty stoked.

Ice Cream in a Bag!

They were 100% on board with the ice cream- and a little less with the work it took to get it.  
It got cold fast!  Next time I will break out the snow gloves. 


But alas, after about 10 minutes and a GREAT arm work out- 

Success! 

 Some tried vanilla and the others tried chocolate.  

The verdict was in- it didn't matter the flavor- it was YUMMY!


Enjoying our bags of ice cream to the very end.  It went back to liquid pretty quickly so we had to act fast. 

Little brother just enjoyed going to each person and sweetly begging for a taste from their bags. 


From the looks of it, he liked the chocolate the most. 



("I like your mustache...how long did it take you to grow it?"  "I dunno- a couple'a days". )


"Mmmmm...Science!"





SaveSave

No comments: