Thursday, September 15, 2016

GET DOWN FROM THERE!

No matter how many times a day I say it, it never seems to make a difference. 
Grant is 100% my busiest baby.  It seems like he was never an infant for very long.  The minute his little body could move on its own, he was gone.  I find him all over the house.  He climbs in any cupboard he can open, any laundry basket he can tip over and any dangerous structure I stress over him climbing- 
and he does...with a smile!



Tonight as we were all getting ready for bed, I left the room to go brush Cash's teeth in the bathroom. While I was in there I heard Ava yell (she really is the best babysitter!) "MOM!  Come and see what Grant's doing! You better come quick!".  Good grief that kid is going to give me a heart attck someday! 

I had placed his sippy cup on the top shelf of the bookshelf and he was determined to get it. 
Just look at that smile.  He knows he's getting his Mama all worked up.  


I grabbed my camera (I'm not sure my Mom has quite forgiven me for taking pictures first and getting him down to safety second) and now I'm afraid to leave him alone upstairs!


Sneaky little Monkey.  How am I going to keep you from climbing everything we own?  


I have a sinking feeling this will not be the last time he hears me yell,
 "GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

No comments: